About RRB NTPC
Railway Recruitment Boards are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of the country. NTPC exam is conducted to select suitable candidates for non-technical posts.
RRB NTPC Notification
The official notification for RRB NTPC Exam 2018 will soon be published on the official website. The competition is expected to increase this year with RRB promising to release 2.5 lakhs vacancy for 12 different posts. Know details about Exam dates, Vacancy, Selection process, Application form and Exam Syllabus & pattern.
RRB NTPC Vacancy
The official vacancy for RRB NTPC is not yet released, we will update this page as soon as the official notification.
RRB NTPC Exam Date
The official notice regarding the important dates for this examination has not been released yet. The RRB NTPC exam dates will be updated here once it’s officially released.
|Various Stages of the RRB NTPC Exam 2018||Dates of Commencement (Tentative)|
|Date of issuance of Official Notification||Update Soon|
|Last date for filling and submitting RRB 2018 Application Form||Update Soon|
|Issuance of RRB 2018 Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Date of the commencement of RRB 2018 Exam||8th April 2018|
|The announcement of result of RRB 2018 Exam||20th May 2018|
RRB NTPC Application form
The link to apply is not activated now. Application process mentioned below is as per previous year’s guideline.
- Log on to the Official website of Railways.
- Click on Recruitment option on the homepage
- Select the region for which you want to apply as Indian Railways
- Online application will be displayed
- Click on the ” New Registration link”
- Fill the details carefully and apply for the desired post and submit the form.
- A Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
- Login again using the registration number and password
- Fill the asked relevant details carefully
- Now make the application fee payment
- Download the bank template by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now upload your documents as mentioned in the official notification
- Now submit the final application and take a print out for future reference.
RRB NTPC Application Fee
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Economically Backward classes having annual family income of less than Rs 50,000||No Fee|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Topic||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Arithmetic Ability||20||20||90 Minutes|
- There will be 100 Questions with each questions valued 1 marks
- Examination will last for 90 minutes.
- 0.25 will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Mains Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Arithmetic Ability||30||30||90 Minutes|
|2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
- Mains examination will have 4 sections as mentioned in the above table.
- there will be 120 questions in the examination with each question carrying 1 mark.
- 90 minutes will be provided to write RRB NTPC Mains Examination.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
RRB NTPC Syllabus
RRB NTPC Syllabus will give you an overview of all that you must study for RRB NTPC. Knowing the Syllabus and Exam pattern is a crucial part of the preparation process. When you do not know the syllabus, it is like traveling without knowing where you are going. To know complete NTPC Exam Syllabus, read our post on RRB NTPC Syllabus.